MPS Technical Clarifies Onboarding – Training Process for Clients
1. What exactly is an onboarding and training process? MPS. Onboarding and training are defined as a strategic orientation and training process that seamlessly brings a new hire to his or her A-game as quickly as possible. It should include the following:
- Learning the organization and its goals
- Fitting in with the company culture
- Clarification of roles and performance expectations
- Introduction of policies and procedures
- On-job system or task training
- 90% of our candidates give MPS credit for “getting them well-prepared for their first day. • 99% of temp placements are positive about their assignments, appreciating that we “identified a job that was a great fit.” • 99% of our converted placements are still on the job one year later and, on the average, our contract-to-hire placements become full-time employees within three months.