Employment as a Mechanical Assembler
As a Mechanical Assembler, you will assemble finished products and the parts that go into them. They use tools, machines, and their hands to make engines, computers, aircraft, ships, boats, toys, electronic devices, control panels, and more.
Mechanical Assemblers typically have these skills:
- Prior assembly experience
- Good attention to detail and measurement skills
- Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check
Other Mechanical Assembly duties may include:
- Assemble various components
- Follow written work instructions and specific customer specs, to ensure that products are produced to satisfaction
- Inspect products and reporting any defects that occur from handling
- Use basic hand tools and power tools
- Unpack and kit of incoming materials
Mechanical Assemblers in the Twin Cities can make $14-$18 an hour.
Interested in a mechanical assembler job?
Explore our job board for great positions available now!SEE ALL MECHANICAL ASSEMBLER JOBS