Employment as a Benefits Coordinator
As a Benefits Coordinator, you will handle all employee benefits and the paperwork required. Benefits Coordinators manage a company's employee benefits and retirement programs – an important part of overall compensation for employees.
Benefits Coordinators typically have these skills:
- 2+ years of previous experience in benefits management
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft suite and systems
- High school diploma or GED
Other Benefits Coordinator duties may include:
- Research and develop benefits plans
- Administer retirement, insurance, wellness and leave programs
- Collaborate with benefits vendors
- Ensure legal compliance for benefits programs
Benefits Coordinators in the Twin Cities can make $17-$30 an hour.
Interested in a benefits coordinator job?
Explore our job board for great positions available now!SEE ALL BENEFITS COORDINATOR JOBS