Employment as a Packaging Assembler
As a Packaging Assembler, you’ll be responsible for properly assembling, preparing and boxing materials or products for distribution. The Packaging Assembler contributes by lifting boxes that weigh up to 50 pounds on a regular basis and operating machines that prepare products for shipping or storing.
Packaging Assemblers typically have these skills:
- High School education or equivalent
- Follow written and oral instruction
- Good manual dexterity and keen visual acuity
- Experience in manufacturing or a related field is preferred
- Ability work with other team members
Other Packaging Assembly duties may include:
- Pack, weigh, and label completed items for shipment or storage
- Follow all company guidelines regarding packaging
- Identify and dispose of defective items
- Properly use packaging materials, including hand tools, glues, nails, padding, etc.
- Keep complete records of all materials that go through the warehouse
- Maintain a clean work area
Packaging Assemblers in the Twin Cities can make $14-$17 an hour.
Interested in a packaging assembler job?
Explore our job board for great positions available now!SEE ALL PACKAGING ASSEMBLER JOBS