3 More Surprising Reasons to Embrace Millennials – Part II
By welcoming eager, talented workers, we expand America's potential for growth and our competitive culture of invention and possibility. - Ron Conway (Brainyquote.com) Last time we discussed three reasons to embrace millennial as a resource to fill the manufacturing labor gap. Those reasons included:
- A Millennial has a strong work ethic with a sense of purpose.
- Millennials want to experience everything, and
- Millennials have ease with technology
- Millennials are vibrant and enthusiastic
- Millennials are most productive in a flexible environment
- Millennials work well with mentoring and frequent feedback