Currently looking for skilled individuals to fill a temp-to-hire Molding Operator opening with a company located in Plymouth, MN. Interested candidates should have a good attitude and basic math skills.
Molding Operator Job Description:
- Set machine controls, regulating molding temperature, volume of plastic, molding pressure and time.
- Maintain knowledge of plastics and molding procedures.
- Position, align, and secure assembled mold, mold components, and machine accessories onto machine press bed, and attach connecting lines.
- Utilize and understand all applicable subcomponents of the production order packet.
- Follow and document process parameters to ensure repeatable results.
- Process molding parameters to achieve quality parts and optimized cycle times.
- Use troubleshooting skills to improve and develop repeatable molding processes.
- Address unacceptable reject levels.
- Properly handle and care of all materials, molds, and tooling.
- Ensure a positive work environment and awareness of company goals and objectives.
- Maintains and promotes a safe and clean working environment.
Molding Operator Job Requirement:
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to visually inspect and compare the difference between good and bad product
- Ability to read and comprehend written directions
- Ability to use basic math skills
Why work with Moffat Workforce?
- We offer Holiday Pay, Paid Time Off & Health Insurance
- We offer a competitive Referral Bonus
- We offer Direct Hire and remote jobs
- We are experts at finding opportunities that align with your talents
- We care deeply about the work we do & the work you do
- Our goal is to get you working in the opportunity that is best for you
Compensation for Molding Operator:
The starting salary for the Molding Operator position is $18.70 to $20.70per hour.