Location: Minneapolis, MN
Currently looking for skilled individuals to fill a temp-to-hire Quality Inspector opening with a company located in Minneapolis, MN. Interested candidates should have 3+ year experience with injection molding and medical device manufacturing along with the ability to work with little to no supervision.
Quality Inspector Job Description:
- Recommend modifications to existing IP’s or procedures.
- Working with Production personnel to ensure molded components meet requirements and adjusting as required.
- Following established procedures to maintain a clean and organized environment.
- Work safely, following all safety policies and proactively participating in the safe work of others and the safety of the overall environment.
- Read and understand GD&T, tolerances, and experience in utilizing micrometers, calipers, height gages and other inspection tools.
- CMM inspection experience is required.
- Perform other miscellaneous support work to enable the team to be successful and as requested by Quality Manager.
Quality Inspector Job Requirement:
- Knowledge of safety practices.
- High school diploma.
- Advanced technical certificate or formal education preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in injection molding preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a medical device manufacturing environment preferred.
- Must have good organizational skills.
- Must possess good verbal and written communication skills.
Why work with Moffat Workforce?
- We offer Holiday Pay, Paid Time Off & Health Insurance
- We offer a competitive Referral Bonus
- We are experts at finding opportunities that align with your talents
- We care deeply about the work we do & the work you do
- Our goal is to get you working in the opportunity that is best for you
Compensation for Quality Inspector:
The starting salary for the Quality Inspector position is $20.00-$22.00 per hour.