Location: Plymouth, MN
Currently looking for skilled individuals to fill temp-to-hire Warehouse Clerk openings with a company located in Plymouth, MN. Interested candidates should preferably have manufacturing and shipping experience, be able to sit/stand for 8 hours, and the ability to work in a team environment.
Warehouse Clerk Job Description:
- Perform domestic and international shipping activities.
- Package and stock finished goods items.
- Interface with Customer Service, Technical Service, and delivery personnel.
- Fill and transact work orders, purchase orders and sales orders.
- Perform cycle counts.
- Replenish flow line materials and receive completed devices.
- Transact inventory movements using inventory control system.
- Fill independent demands for material requisitions.
Warehouse Clerk Job Requirement:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Effective communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, team player.
- Knowledge of warehouse activities.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
- Experience in inventory control and warehouse activities.
- Electric pallet lift certification.
- Multi courier shipping system data entry and reporting experience.
- International shipping documentation experience.
Why work with Moffat Workforce?
- We offer Holiday Pay, Paid Time Off & Health Insurance
- We offer a competitive Referral Bonus
- We are experts at finding opportunities that align with your talents
- We care deeply about the work we do & the work you do
- Our goal is to get you working in the opportunity that is best for you
Compensation for Warehouse Clerk:
The starting salary for the Warehouse Clerk position is $20.80 per hour.