Currently looking for Shipping Clerks to fill temp-to-hire openings with a manufacturing company located in Shoreview, MN. Interested candidates should preferably have 6 months shipping/receiving experience.
Responsibilities of the Shipping Clerk
- Determine method of shipment, utilizing knowledge of shipping procedures
- Use FedEx and UPS shipping systems to process shipments
- Verify shipping and product information
- Pack products into appropriate containers
- Affix appropriate shipping labels
- Perform other shipping/receiving duties
Requirements of the Shipping Clerk
- High School Diploma
- 6 months-1 year of shipping/warehouse experience
- Ability to read English and follow detailed procedures
- Operate a pallet jack
- Preferred: 5s, SAP, Lean experience
- Must be able to stand for 8 hours on a regular basis
The starting salary for the Shipping Clerk position is $19.50-$21.00 per hour.