Project Manager – Direct Hire
River Falls, WI
Currently looking for a skilled individual to fill a direct hire Project Manager opening with a company in River Falls, WI. Interested candidates should have the 3+ years of experience in architectural millwork, or a similar industry, along with excellent communication and conflict resolution skills.
Project Manager Job Description:
- Effectively manage multiple projects from inception to delivery, through installation.
- Analyze job requirements, define scope, and set project timelines for submittals, fabrication, and installation.
- Review and QC all submittal/shop drawings prior to client review.
- Communicate effectively/directly with contractors, architects, vendors, and subcontractors
- Formulate RFI's & change orders.
- Purchase specialty material such as metal, upholstery, glass, and other custom components.
- Work closely with the production team to determine best practices.
- Handle and manage onsite coordination with contractors and subcontractors.
- Verify field measurements; coordinate with other trades to ensure successful installation.
- Maintain and coordinate material deliveries to ensure project schedules are on track.
- Prepare pricing and negotiate change orders with the contractor.
- Accurately process billings to customers and change authorization to subcontractors.
Project Manager Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management, wood technology, or related field
- Knowledge of Architectural Woodwork Institute (AWI) Quality Standards
- Advanced to intermediate MS Excel skills
- Advanced knowledge of Bluebeam
- 3-5+ years’ experience in architectural millwork or a similar industry
- Able to read architectural drawings/blueprints
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Experience creating and tracking financial reports
- Demonstrated ability to accurately forecast work for production
The starting salary for the Project Manager position is $80,000-$90,000 annually.