Location: Eagan, MN
Currently looking for skilled individuals to fill temp-to-hire Production Operator openings with a company located in Eagan, MN. Interested candidates should preferably have assembly line experience, be able to stand for 8 hours, and the ability to work at a fast pace.
Production Operator Job Description:
- Perform assembly and packaging operations.
- Setup, operate, and maintain manufacturing and test equipment and fixtures as instructed.
- Monitor all equipment performance and notify an Engineer or Supervisor of any problems.
- Monitor the quality of raw materials, sub-assemblies, and finished products.
- Follow manufacturing procedures, company policies/procedures and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- Cross train throughout manufacturing to accommodate fluctuations in workload and to meet customer demands.
Production Operator Job Requirement:
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Interact professionally with co-workers and management to enhance teamwork.
- Good manual dexterity for operating equipment and performing light assembly.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work from prints.
Why work with Moffat Workforce?
- We offer Holiday Pay, Paid Time Off & Health Insurance
- We offer a competitive Referral Bonus
- We are experts at finding opportunities that align with your talents
- We care deeply about the work we do & the work you do
- Our goal is to get you working in the opportunity that is best for you
Compensation for Production Operator:
The starting salary for the Production Operator position is $16.00-$18.00 per hour (DOE).