Location: Fridley, MN
Currently looking for skilled individuals to fill a temp-to-hire Mechanical Assembler opening with a company located in Minneapolis, MN. Interested candidates should have a mechanical aptitude, good troubleshooting skills and the ability to read and follow instructions in English.
Mechanical Assembler Job Description:
- Perform any dis-assembly type functions using hand, impact, and power tools.
- Follow all Standard Work instructions.
- Report to department supervisor and initiate action to prevent occurrence of any non-conformities relating to product, process, and quality system.
- Operate stationary or moving overhead hoists, forklifts, baskets, and carts.
- Perform prescribed preventative maintenance on machines/equipment as required.
- Maintain work area and equipment in a clean orderly condition.
- Perform other related operations required or directed. May work at different workstations as production needs require.
Mechanical Assembler Job Requirement:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to stand for 8-10 hours
- Ability to lift 70lbs repetitively
- Mechanical, production and processing knowledge
- Ability to diagnose and problem solve in various situations
- Ability to read and understand detailed written and oral instructions in English.
Why work with Moffat Workforce?
- We offer Holiday Pay, Paid Time Off & Health Insurance
- We offer a competitive Referral Bonus
- We are experts at finding opportunities that align with your talents
- We care deeply about the work we do & the work you do
- Our goal is to get you working in the opportunity that is best for you
Compensation for Mechanical Assembler:
The starting salary for the Assembly Technician position is $20.05-$24.20 per hour (DOE).