Machine Shop Support
Currently looking for skilled individuals to fill a temporary Machine Shop Support opening with a company located in Shoreview, MN. Interested candidates should have 1+ year manufacturing experience, a positive attitude and basic computer skills.
Machine Shop Support Job Description:
- Review the cut-off list for jobs that need to be cut.
- Select the correct material needed per the pick list.
- Use the computer to confirm the amount of materials cut.
- Distribute the necessary tooling to the machinists and restock or replace them in the crib as appropriate.
- Maintains acceptable levels of tool crib items to eliminate work stoppages and order new items as necessary.
- Maintains organization of tool crib and material stocking areas.
- Perform basic Machinist I responsibilities as a back up to help the Machine Shop meet their goals and objectives.
- Completes other assignments and special projects as assigned.
Machine Shop Support Job Requirement:
- High School diploma or equivalent is required. Some post High School vocational training is desired.
- Experience working in a Machine Shop environment preferred.
- Familiar with metal cutting tools and deburring equipment.
- Familiar with basic inspection equipment and measuring techniques to include, calipers, tape measure, squares, etc.
- Work in a manner that ensures the safety of everyone involved.
- Ability to speak, read and understand English.
Why work with Moffat Workforce?
- We offer Holiday Pay, Paid Time Off & Health Insurance
- We offer a competitive Referral Bonus
- We offer Direct Hire and remote jobs
- We are experts at finding opportunities that align with your talents
- We care deeply about the work we do & the work you do
- Our goal is to get you working in the opportunity that is best for you