CNC Machine Operator
Currently looking for skilled individuals to direct hire CNC Machine Operator openings with a company located in Hamel, MN. Interested candidates should preferably have related machine operating experience and a strong mechanical aptitude.
CNC Machine Operator Job Description:
- Operate CNC milling/turning machine centers and/or manual machinery (mills, drills, lathes)
- Perform plating operations
- Meet all quality requirements and production standards
- Read and interpret blueprints and perform inspection of finished parts
CNC Machine Operator Job Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required- machine shop class work desired
- 6 months of related CNC milling/turning machine and/or manual machining experience
- Read, write, speak and understand English
- Knowledge of shop math and the ability to read a tape measure
Compensation for CNC Machine Operator
The starting salary for this position is $19 to $22+ per hour (DOQ).
**Signing Bonus available!**