Cabinet Builder – Direct Hire
River Falls, WI
Currently looking for a skilled individual to fill a direct hire Cabinet Builder opening with a company in River Falls, WI. Interested candidates should have the 5+ years of experience in as a Journeyman Custom Cabinet Builder, along with strong attention to detail and troubleshooting skills.
Cabinet Builder Job Description:
- Read and interpret architectural blueprints and drawings.
- Measure and cut materials using a variety of hand tools and saws.
- Builds high quality millwork such as reception desks, custom shelving, and wall paneling.
- Install hardware.
- Ensure all work is completed to the highest quality standards.
- Work independently or as part of a team.
- Deliver exceptional customer service.
Cabinet Builder Job Requirements:
- 5 years of experience as a Journeyman Custom Builder
- Experience using sanders, routers, and saws
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and drawings
- Excellent attention to detail & strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Craft projects with a variety of materials such as plastic laminate and specialty hardwoods
The starting salary for the Cabinet Builder position is $25.00-$36.00 hourly.