Eden Prairie, MN
Currently looking for skilled individuals to fill a temp-to-hire Mechanical Assembler opening with a company located in Eden Prairie, MN. Interested candidates should have previous manufacturing experience with mechanical and technical skills.
Mechanical Assembler Job Description:
- Reads and deciphers schematics, blueprints, and assembly instructions.
- Positions or aligns components and parts, either manually or with hoists.
- Uses hand tools or machines to assemble parts.
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit, fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Maintains inventory by checking stock to determine supply levels, placing, and tracking orders, and verifying receipt of supplies.
Mechanical Assembler Job Requirement:
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous manufacturing experience
- Mechanical and technical skills
- Ability to work as a team and individually
- Safety management mindset
- Dexterity and hand-eye coordination, including the ability to grasp, manipulate, and assemble parts and components that are often very small
Why work with Moffat Workforce?
- We offer Holiday Pay, Paid Time Off & Health Insurance
- We offer a competitive Referral Bonus
- We are experts at finding opportunities that align with your talents
- We care deeply about the work we do & the work you do
- Our goal is to get you working in the opportunity that is best for you
Compensation for Mechanical Assembler:
The starting salary for the Final Assembler position is $21.00 per hour.